<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
deleted
(Login KOMITADJI)

Re: Skenderbej was Albanian

No score for this post
July 1 2006, 9:45 AM 

sHQP, SHK, SHQQ, SHQ SHQ, SHQGHE, THIS KIND OF LANGUAGE BEARS NO REEMBLANCE TO OTHER EURO LANGAUGES, BUT INSTREAD TO CAUCASUS

Za nea nie se borime, za nea nie umreme, Makedonija, 20 Juli

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.
geti
(Login geti)

lool

No score for this post
October 30 2006, 4:59 PM 

please shut up.....

topija
(Login topija)

respect all albanians

No score for this post
June 22 2007, 8:46 PM 

Im english and proud to say.skenderbej but in england we now him by the name Gjergj Kastrioti a great prince of ALBANIA and national hero.He fighted for his country ALBANIA for 25 years along side his sister to bring the freedom back to albania.he was not serb or greek or any other origin just albanian.his presents in tirana can be seen on his horse with his sword in his hand.his sword i beleave is in a musum in austria.his castle is in kruja in Albania all his history is their in his home town.us english beleave to have respect for all man kind, but GJERGJ KASTRIOTI should be left to rest in peace and always be remembered by his fellow Albanians and be proud of the great prince and hero. i beleave he was a great man. you Albanians stand by him no matter what. REST IN PEACE YOU GREAT HERO OF ALBANIA.

topija
(Login topija)

respect all albanians

Average Score 3.5 (2 people)
June 22 2007, 8:50 PM 

Im english and proud to say.skenderbej but in england we now him by the name Gjergj Kastrioti a great prince of ALBANIA and national hero.He fighted for his country ALBANIA for 25 years along side his sister to bring the freedom back to albania.he was not serb or greek or any other origin just albanian.his presents in tirana can be seen on his horse with his sword in his hand.his sword i beleave is in a musum in austria.his castle is in kruja in Albania all his history is their in his home town.us english beleave to have respect for all man kind, but GJERGJ KASTRIOTI should be left to rest in peace and always be remembered by his fellow Albanians and be proud of the great prince and hero. i beleave he was a great man. you Albanians stand by him no matter what. REST IN PEACE YOU GREAT HERO OF ALBANIA.

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Political RelationsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement