<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

my name is teuta

August 12 2005 at 6:27 PM
No score for this post
teuta  (no login)

im from albania nad my name is teuta

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Denis
(no login)

odgovor

No score for this post
August 22 2005, 4:27 PM 

So what ? Some German 200 years ago told you that you are Ilirians an since then ju are giving names to your children like in your case .
Albanians had before 200 years ago no idea about ilirians and yust cose
some german didnt know what hapend to ilirians that doesent make you Ilirians.If Chinese now start coling their children Teuta are they ilirians?

P.S. did you hear of genetick resurges ? Serbs are obot 50% ilirians,
11% Celts 16$ slavs 13 % mediterenian people ...

Albenians are obout 30 % ilirians and probodli most of them are serbs and montenigrians that were forced to bicome albanians(Arnautaši).

Besides ilirians were weri tall ,how tall are albanians ?Im personali
not weri tall bat i newer met an albanian who was taller than me !!!and I see
a lot albenians oround.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.
Dumuzi
(no login)

shut up serb

No score for this post
October 25 2005, 2:12 AM 

nice statistics HAHAHAHA. so according to the paelentology report from the belgrade university, serbs are 50% illyrian, 3% goat and 15% extra-terrestrial so what? you actually believe that ****? are you 15 years old? we are albanian you are serb, her name is teuta, your name is denis so ****ing what. Stop bitching and get a job bitch. if you wanat to come to albania and invade, come see my collection of explosives first hand ill decorate your head with a diadem made of pure lead fool

Kosovari Jon
(no login)

To Denis: Don't be so sure!

No score for this post
November 8 2005, 12:03 PM 

"So what ? Some German 200 years ago told you that you are Ilirians an since then ju are giving names... ".
If you put things this way, than you can be one of thses two:
-Abso-****ing crazy
or
-Milosevics cub

Which one are you?

There are two other important issues that I would like to point out to you:
First:
I do beleive that you're both. Or,you're so blind and mind-limited that you're considering the written history literature fake.
That's wy you enetered the recent war in the first place, because you have thought that the rest part of the world will beleive your bull-**** part of imaginary history. Think a little about that?

Second:
Since you're seeing lots of albanians around yourself, I guess that you're living within teritory of Kosova, or in the suthern partt of Serbia. If this is the case, than ask from your grandfather (if he is still alive) to tell you which was the mother tongue of his grandfather?

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: my name is teuta

No score for this post
November 17 2005, 11:39 AM 

we dont want to atack albania , we just want our land back (kosovo)
ju are reali stupid if ju think ju could beet us with some firworks
mi famili is from southern serbija and there is not one albanian gay nearli 100 miles , i live in slovenia just for information and here we have a lot of albanians,

jesterdaj i was making some riserches and i saw in persian armi (gawgamele bettle)a albanijan solgers hole unit standing next to armenians(one more pruf that you are from kavkaz),in persian armi !!!

i dont know what you have against slobedix, if i were president you would be alradi in kavkaz

gens are only teling what is and not some lies
albanians yust cant acept that they have ancestors from kavkaz , ye serbs are ilirians , albanians are same like chechenians = TERORISTS

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
November 17 2005, 11:53 AM 

AND NOT TO FORGET : muslims like you are creathing imaginari histori , there were no albanians in kosovo or in serbia untill 300 years ago ...

and al mi ancestors are serbs from fathers side from south serbia from mothers side from bosnia and monte negro, YOU SHULD ASK YOUR GREND FATHER IN WHAT LANGUANGE WAS HIS FATHER TALKING , greath parth of toodays kosovo albanians are serbs ( did you ever herd of arnautashi ? serbs who became albanians) thats why
you cant stand the true,you are ashamed couse you know yho you reali are and albanians are hiding behind thair stupiditi ...

if albanians were ilirians you would newer behawe like you did in 99 ,runing away like pu... you wold face chaleng like we did milon thimes alredy

i realy hope you that you are going to se true and live us alone cose otherwise
your fireworks are not going to help you

WE ARE DORIAN ILIRIANS

DENIS

geti
(no login)

hahahahahahaahhahahahahahahah

No score for this post
November 28 2005, 4:24 AM 

hahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahah
oh my good why this slaves are sou stupid????????
waw you ignorant slave, your stupidity make me laught evry
time more.
just when i think that you can not be more stupid
hop you make a nother records on b u l l s h i t s.
you ignorant slave firs of all i you are a rusian slave whu
escape from rusia and ivaided the balkans like rats do whith
a kitchen and you are nothing more than a rat in here you are the one whu have no history whu have future
because i was here sinc the world was made my history and my cultur is older than the piramids in egypt when my people have cultur youur was still monkey whu lived under the earth
sou you ignorant slave dont trye to stel some one else history
just because you do not have one yours.
and for the meaning of arnaut wich itc means agresif people or something like that the turks use it to cal the albanians because when the turks come in albania we fight like lions
and thatc the meaning of this word you ignorant slave
and for this all the turks respact us even today because we protect our land like no other and besause of this we have wash this land several time whith our blood
sou f u c k you and all of you whu think that you can still my history or even chanxhe it because you are nothing mora than a slave and nothing else.

dorina
(no login)

we live here first

No score for this post
December 13 2005, 7:46 AM 

hi i'm dori, i'm albanian.i'm glad to be .i'm glad to say you all, that we have pure blood.the true story is that the serbian tribes came here ,in our lands about 1500 years before.we want our lands ,we want kossovo,we want epir,we want tha has been taken.it's only the truth.

Arianit
(no login)

hello from Prishtina

No score for this post
December 13 2005, 2:03 PM 

hey serbs, **** ALL OF YOU(jebite se).

you are **** and nothing more than ****. so from now and on you can call yourself **** and not serbs, because the word SERBS means ****.

SO **** ALL OF YOU...

Anonymous
(no login)

hello from Prishtina

No score for this post
December 13 2005, 2:06 PM 

Jebite se svi vi srbi..... vi ste nista i niko ... dodjite ovde pa da vidimo ko su albanci a ko su govnari(srbi)

dorina
(no login)

to the girl that brings an albanian name

No score for this post
December 14 2005, 9:47 AM 

dear teuta
you bring an albanian name.do you know what your name means in serbian language? i'can explain it to you in albanian.i don't want to tell fairytailes, but you should read the book of john wilkes:the illirians.he can explain to you who you really are.

geti
(Login geti)

hihihih

No score for this post
March 26 2006, 9:36 AM 

sou explane to us wat it means this name in serbian.....
i am dying of curiosity.........
hahhaahhahahahahaahahahahhaha
you stuid rusian slave wat mace you think thau have some conection whith that name if u dont now itc the name of an ilirian quen sou it canot have anyy conection whith your stupid langug dont talk b u l l s h i t c naw.

i am waiting for your answer axplane us wat it means this name.............
in your barbarian languig

Great-Albania
(Login Great-Albania)

slaves DO NOT dream or get drunk and come reply here please.It is WRONG

No score for this post
April 2 2006, 2:43 PM 

I can not believe that serbs don't agree with themselves first.
We, Illyrian-Albanians, talk the same history, who we are, what we speak, what tribes we are etc etc.But if you read post replies of serbs you read different stories like: albanians came in 18 century, albanians came 300 years ago, albanians came to Kosova after second world war, albanians came from the sky, albanians came from another planet.

Guys go and learn your history a bit more, and after do talk about other nations history.Your shamefull history.

Hey, slaves (not slavs but slaves) ,you are invaders, we want every centimetre of our taken land back.We will take it by any means.It is ours.
We will push you as far as we can back to where you came from.And i think you are more related to chechens than anyone else.These are near russia, near your origin.

Time is up

Great albania did not start in the first or second world warS.Great Albania it has always been there, for milleniums.

SERBS say GOODBYE to KOSOVA

http://www.freewebs.com/illyrian-albanian/
http://www.freewebs.com/illyrian-albanian/

Anonymous
(Login KOMITADJI)

No score for this post
April 4 2006, 4:14 AM 

Albanians are Slavs that were Hellenized, Latinized, Normanized and Turkified, you have no proper history, the irony of this is that of all balkanites you are the biggest gypsies yet you claim to be the oldest on the peninsula, your herd of a race is a joke. Illyrians?? HAHAHAHA, please dont make me laugh.

Great-Albania
(Login Great-Albania)

No score for this post
April 4 2006, 3:56 PM 

I think there are more serb albanised then albanians slavonised.Serbs would love yo have our history, they always wondered of it,they always tried to take that.
It is finished now that dream of serbs,de facto FINISHED.No more protection, no more lying the world of your shamefull ,dreaming,injected history.No more.

Serb i have for you very old documents taken from your own hidden archives of Belgrade, yes yes i do have them.If you want you can even verify them to your own goverment:

Document 1.
From the Archives of
Historic-Military Institute in Belgrade

MEMORANDUM
On the Present Situation of the Albanian Question and Its Development

“The Albanians live in a compact mass, that is scarcely inhabited by Serbian population in the
space from the Adriatic Sea to the old Serbian-Turkish border. Even though the tribes living
in this territory are strongly bound among themselves, yet not only blood revenge but also
hatred between Catholics and Muslims exist. Nevertheless, immediately after the Congress of
Berlin, and especially due to the fact that Plava and Gucia were decided to be handed over
to Montenegro, the idea appeared of creation of greater Albania which would include all the
area between Montenegro of that time, Serbia, Kaçanik and Greek kingdom (without the Vilayet
of Salonika).How powerful that idea was may be best
witnessed the fact that the Albanians in Gjakova killed Marshal Pasha, who was sent by the
Port to carry out the decision of the Congress of Berlin to hand over Plava and Gucia to
Montenegro. In agreement with the Port, the Albanians in this way did not allow the will
of the whole Europe of that time to be accomplished, and Plava and Gucia remained further in
the structure of the Ottoman Empire, and to satisfy Montenegro, Europe ordered the Ottoman
state to hand over Tivar and Ulqin to it. Nevertheless, to carry out this decision, the Float
of all the participant countries at the Congress of Berlin was planned to demonstrate along
the Adriatic coast...
The idea once born on greater Albania could not vanish. As Italy and Austria intended to
expand their influence in the Balkans, they sought to adopt some authoritative personalities,
and through them to carry out (by money) their policy, disseminating in this way unconsciously
the idea of greater Albania, that found its powerful expression at continuous uprisings of the
Albanians in the last years of Turkish administration, and played a great role in Turkish
harassment.
By intervention of our military in 1912 and occupation of Kosova and Metohia, the idea of
greater Albania was given a mortal attack, but the Albanian leadership, suported by Austria,
managed to create their small independent state, which played the role of Piedmont in the
eyes of all the Albanians. As Serbian population was in minority, and a large number of
Albanians had remained outside the borders of Albania, the political borders fixed between
Serbia and Albania did not have any importance for the Albanians that were subjugated by us,
who made their efforts to be found within the structure of the Albanian state, and due to
this Albanian riots were raised immediately after the peace was made with Bulgaria.
The war between Serbia and Austria in 1924 gave full hope to all the Albanians, who thought
that time had come for their ideals to be accomplished. But although greater Albanian was not
formed, immediately after its arrival at these regions Austria allowed the club of the Albanian
nationalists, whose centre was in Mitrovica, to develop greater agitation and strengthen
their influence. In the beginning, Lukë Lukaj, a Catholic, professor from Shkodra, was
president of the club, and later when he was interned, Hasan Bey Vushtria played the most
important role in it, whose desire to become an Albanian ruler was supported by Austrian
authorities, and his ambitious wife, who was born in Salonika, encouraged him greately.
Owing to the proclaimed principle of nationality, the Albanians were happy when our military
came, as they thought that Europe would respect that principle as well, and so they helped in
turning out the Austrian regime. But neither we nor Europe showed even the least readiness to
respect that principle of nationality, and although the Albanian leaders in Prizren and
Gjakova delivered a memorandum on the intentions of the Albanians to French officials, we
occupied those regions that had not belonged to us on the basis of London Convention
(Malësia, Has and Dibra), and the Italians occupied whole Albania, so that the Albanians
separated between us and the Italians fell into a hard position and their leaders did not
know what to do for some time, that is proved by two Albanian delegations represented at
the Peace Conference in Paris. However, as soon as Albanian nationalists formed their clubs
in Shkodra and Durrës, their influence was felt in our territory as well, especially in the
part belonging to Montenegro, as the Montenegrins and Albanians could not get along at all.
Since the influence of tribal chiefs is very great in Albania, it is obvious that the will
of the members of the clubs of Shkodra and Durrës could easily be imposed and implemented
by all the Albanians in our territory, who acquired a conviction that if they rebelled in
large proportions, Europe would be forced to send them a commission to find out the real
situation. The best proof for this was the rebellion of the Albanians of Plava and Gucia in
February, the rebellion of Sadik Rama in May and of Azem Bejta in the same year. The more
the solution to the question of the Albanians was prolonged, the more the idea for greater
Albania grew up. Our enemies, the Italians and Bulgarians, Austrians and Turks, sought how
to make use of the Albanian leaders, who sought support and aid from all sides, but not from
us, to get saved from the Serbs.
However, our internal hard position, due to unsolved political circumstances, frequent
replacements of officials and officers, weak means of communication, the unjust and apathetic
attitude towards administration, and other reasons, influenced powerfully the creation of a
terrain for agitation against our administration, and the Montenegrins assisted very much in
this direction through their efforts to settle their own special accounts with the Albanians.
In addition, our foreign policy towards Albania was not followed by some steady directive
and there was no programme elaborated, but every official felt himself obliged to accomplish
a policy of his own. They sent people from Belgrade, who did not have all the elements of the
Albanian question available, nor did they know sufficiently enough the existing circumstances.
There were even such persons who were delegated to apply the Albanian policy only last year,
and now were in Albania as ‘kaçaks' (major Bedri bey Mahmudbegu).
The proclamation of constitutional liberties and the discussion of article 51 of the Peace
Convention dealing with protection of minorities, that was brought up in our newspapers,
definitely formed the viewpoint of the Albanians that they were a people who have all the
rights to free and equal life, but not also the right to their own state.
What was said above can be best seen in the present situation in Kosova, Metohia and the
region of Dibra, and I think one should not look for other reasons, but I consider that
it ought to be emphasised that there is no political border between our Albanians and those
in Albania. However, since our interests can be seriously endangered by such attitudes of
the Albanians, I think that the idea of greater Albania could be paralysed to some degree by
taking these measures. I find it reasonable to emphasise the following:
1) Opening a central office in Skopje (Shkup) for the accomplishment of Albanian policy.
2) Taking a certain position to independent Albania. Our clear declarations on the existence
of an Albanian independent state, as well as offering material aid to the present government,
would be gladly accepted by our Albanians and they could accept the lost of Malësia and Has.

The most natural politics is that Albania should request our support.
3) The Albanian leaders should be won over for our political intentions.
4) The rebellions should get interned.
5) Colonisation of Montenegrins in Metohia should take place and our population get
strengthened in those regions...”

16 June, 1920 Commander, honoured adjutant
His Lordship, King Milosavljevic.

geti
(Login geti)

o lejini bte kta sllav

No score for this post
April 9 2006, 4:24 PM 

o mos u merrni me ta be se tane dim se jan sllav te degjenerum
çfar dokumentash me u permen tyne kur se dinas historine tyne?????????
hiquni tyne s enuk ja vlejn as tri germa me i harxhueme ta.
qofshi mire vllazen kudo qe ini

DIE NITKOV SLAVONIAN BULG
(Login ION_DRAGOUMIS)

No score for this post
July 23 2006, 2:27 AM 

YES AND YOUR LANGUAGE WAS GREEK!

geti
(Login geti)

waaat???

No score for this post
July 28 2006, 5:01 PM 

my langug was grek?????????????????
wat the hell are u talkin abaut in here???????
haw can i speac before grek when my naguig that i stil use itc older then the old grek itc a languig a part itc Albanian (gjuha shqipe IPA /ˈɟuˌha ˈʃciˌpɛ/) is a language spoken by over 6 million people, primarily in Albania, Kosovo, Greece, Serbia, Montenegro, and the Republic of Macedonia but also in other parts of the Balkans, along the eastern coast of Italy and in Sicily, as well as by emigrant groups in Scandinavia, Germany, Greece, Italy, the UK, Egypt, Turkey, and the USA. The language forms its own distinct branch of the Indo-European language family.
sou think next time u open your mauth.

VOJVODA
(Login KOMITADJI)

No score for this post
July 31 2006, 7:59 PM 

It is a part of the Caucasus family according to evidences and paralels provided.

Za nea nie se borime, za nea nie umreme, Makedonija, 20 Juli

Teuta
(Login teuta1975)

No score for this post
January 31 2007, 2:58 AM 

It is a part of the Caucasus family according to evidences and paralels provided.

Za nea nie se borime, za nea nie umreme, Makedonija, 20 Juli
---------------------------------------------------------------
You give us some facts because I am bored and tired of listening to you. Back to library and learn, study and do not invent!!!!....
As per myself, I may belong to this land and these mountains, to this clean and pure water.
You belong to Russian steppes, to Cosacs if you ever read Taras Bulba, so you Serbs are tribes from steppes and do not offend Russians by saying you are Russians (I would be saying Russians are enough civilized - Pushkin, Tolstoi, Dostoujevski, Gogol, Majakovski etc).
So go back to Azia where you belong.

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Political RelationsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement