<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

regional wars = population control

October 25 2005 at 1:52 AM
No score for this post
Dumuzi  (no login)

damn its so pathetic, you go to india and kashmir pakistanis and indians kill each other, you go to indonesia tamel tigers kill governemnt soldiers police and civilians, neighbors kill each other in all parts of the world, i wonder why neighbors hate each other? the answer is obvious, regional war is a means for population control. as an example when the tsunami hit indonesia and wiped out hundreds of thousands immediately the rebels declared cease fire why? because regional wars start because there are too many people living close together. on a side note i find it strange that people that live far away from each other really have no animosity. for example someone told me he saw a jew girl was having sex to some black ugly guy, in a club yet when asked about palestinians she said they were animals and she would never marry one. here we go, the regional war situation around the globe is truly pathetic, i understand the dynamics behind it but i still dont accept it. as unique individual i demand that my wars are fought at a much higher level, for example we should slay the zionists and their agents, and all their filthy mtv propaganda. they are ruining the world for everyone. also i believe that the world should go back to natural cantonization and all airline transport industry should be abolished, we must attempt to live as naturally as possible to avoid the nature from wipping us out.

Dumuzi

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Political RelationsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement