<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Info: Deleting all the un-civil and or instigating responses!

December 15 2005 at 3:59 PM
No score for this post
Zetaman  (Login Zecanin)
Owner

Info: Deleting all the un-civil and or instigating responses!

Just deleted some responces written in a manner that is not civil.

Also deleted so called 'three-liner' responses since such are not worthy of attention and are usually written in an instigating manner (if not outright insulting one).(I am doing this from time to time in any forum I come across).

I want people to be more intelectual and civilized in the manner they respond for even 'insults' or rather expressions of disliking someone need to written in an eloquent and dignified manner as well as well thought out.

In other words I want people to act in a civilized manner that is expected from a modern, secular and level-headed european adults for I will not lower standards bellow this.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Zetaman
(Login Zecanin)
Owner

One more time (for all forums!!)

No score for this post
January 4 2006, 10:06 PM 

One more time (for all forums!!)

AAdmin (Zetaman): I delete all the posts which are not by the civil standards of the forum. In fact I am very tolerant since anyone else would have banned many people already (irregardless of what nationality they are, I don't have hateful balkanoid mentality so don't send that my way). I am deleting all posts which are out of place or written in a manner that is not civilized). I also want to see well though out replies rather then (intellectually speaking) law grade ones. People will either adapt to this change (majority acts in a manner that I am happy with already) or they will not be here long term speaking. Was I now clear enough.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Political RelationsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement