<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

I GOT IT!!!!!

November 15 2001 at 3:53 PM
Ben C. 
from IP address 63.255.22.53

I was right about 2 months ago when I stated on this forum that Wesley Crusher would make an appearance in Trek X!!! And I actually think that it won't be as bad as most of you are probably thinking.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Kirk lives

who gives a shit about Wesley

November 16 2001, 5:00 AM 

Yeah man. Who gives a shit a shit about Wesley Crusher! He is only a minor character in Star Trek. I don't even like him. He was always in the most ridiculous trouble. I hope someboby gives him a nice big juicy phaser blast in the head and get it over with.

Respond to this message   
Fabio

Re: who gives a shit about Wesley

December 17 2001, 7:46 AM 

giving him a phaser blast would give him a more action packed and "cool" death then Kirk (falling off a bridge). WE CAN'T HAVE THAT! One must find a sutibly boring way of letting him meat his end, like dying in his sleep in a hole in the ground where no one can see or hear him.

Respond to this message   
Newt

Why Wesley should die an honor - less death

January 7 2002, 5:25 PM 

He is a dunsil. A useless piece of flotsum. An insignificant flea. He is the number of the beast. 666.
Kricheck, Barachis, the ancient evil. But I digress.
Did anyone see him on Weakest Link? Completely anoying. He says he was "Acting" but nobody is that good. anyway, I still throw stuff at the screen when I see him.

Respond to this message   
Lewis

Oh, it will be as bad as I'm thinking all right

January 7 2002, 5:33 PM 

Wesley Crusher was the stupidest concept ever introduced to Star Trek, next to the entire Voyager series. He should be anihilated in such a way that we'll never have to worry about seeing him in any future Star Trek productions. Too bad we can't go back and erase him from the old TNG shows. I have cut his head out of all of my TNG photos and posters. Death to Wesley! Kill him! Kill him! Kill him!

Respond to this message   
ne

Lewis, You have anger issues

January 7 2002, 5:35 PM 

Really Dr, You must learn to govern your passions....

Respond to this message   
Lewis

Fuck you, ne

January 7 2002, 5:42 PM 

I am sick and tired of the wussification of Star Trek. This started with Wesley and reached its nadir with all of the politically correct Voyager bullshit. Why don't you and Wil Wheaton lose yourself in the Delta quadrant or wherever the fuck Voyager is and maybe we can obliterate that part of the Galaxy. Let's get back to the good old days of Trek. I will not govern my passions about this you asshole.

Respond to this message   
Lewis

Fuck you, ne

January 7 2002, 5:42 PM 

I am sick and tired of the wussification of Star Trek. This started with Wesley and reached its nadir with all of the politically correct Voyager bullshit. Why don't you and Wil Wheaton lose yourself in the Delta quadrant or wherever the fuck Voyager is and maybe we can obliterate that part of the Galaxy. Let's get back to the good old days of Trek. I will not govern my passions about this you asshole.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement