Return to Index  

Thank you

February 4 2012 at 11:56 AM
NancyMN  (no login)

Response to Re: the thread about Newbies and the latest controversy

Thanks everyone for your thoughts...it helps a lot! It is really sad to think how much we have all gone through, and I realize some of us have gone through more than others. I know IF is a B*tch and does crazy things to us at times, myself included.

I can't say much more than what's already been said...but I do strongly feel that if you can't put your name to it, then maybe you shouldn't say it? I am with Teresa in thinking the comments didn't come from a thoughtful place either and the fact that some of the comments that followed in support were gripey towards newbies and very unwelcoming, I still think it's wrong. I don't think they were meant to do harm, but they DO alienate people from coming here. That was really my one and only motivation for responding to it...

So as not to fan these flames any further, I won't say too much more except to say THANK YOU to everyone. There are really so many wonderful ladies on this board who have the courage to share their stories and support with all of us. Without you I (and many others!) wouldn't be where I am now! And if I may, feel honored and flattered that newbies have enough trust and respect for you to ask questions! You guys are all awesome, without you we'd be really lost!

p.s. Thanks to everyone for sharing their personal stories, thoughts, feelings, and support. I wish I had the time today to respond individually to everyone, but I was very moved and it brought a tear to my eye reading everything. I just wish none of us had to suffer through this B.S. that is IF.

Respond to this message