Return to Index  

upset about chinese zodiac and year of the snake!

February 14 2012 at 4:57 AM
sally  (no login)

Okay, I am using a dif. name because I don't know if I will have the luck to get pg. ever... but it is looking now like if it happens it will not be in time for a 2012 baby, which means 2013...(after which point the chances are really going to be slimmer).

So I have never thought much about the Chinese zodiac, and I really don't believe in Western astrology either. But year of the snake??? This makes me shudder. Also, now that I was looking into it the snake sign is supposed to be most incompatible with year of the boar - which is me, 1971.

So even though I never, ever have thought about this - I read about it today and in spite of myself, it's giving me the creeps!

I understand that the snake traits are supposed to be good traits - I think intelligence, home security, maybe charm?... but that isn't helping much.

I think that really it's this ttc anxiety finding a place to unload some tension. I already feel a little better after writing this though. And I've never posted on the thunderdome before, by the way. But this seems like a good enough occasion.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. I love reading the chinese zodiac :) (child ment) - juliemam on Feb 14, 2012, 9:44 AM
    1. I agree with JM! It's a good sign! - Sara H on Feb 14, 2012, 5:43 PM
      1. Thanks Sarah! - Sally on Feb 15, 2012, 2:30 PM
    2. Thank you so much - Sally on Feb 15, 2012, 2:23 PM
      1. also makes me wonder about planned c-sections - juliemam on Feb 15, 2012, 4:43 PM

2. Snakes and Virgos . . . - Wells42 on Feb 22, 2012, 1:50 PM