I did not know that!March 2 2012 at 1:46 PM
|Mrs. A (no login)|
Response to This is funny
I didn't know you were moving on to DE and got PG.
That's what happened with me. Had all my work ups done and had pretty much settled on a clinic but was waiting to do another consult before final decisions.
And I didn't keep DE a secret.
So yeah, I get that.
My DD has blue eyes. DH has hazel, I have brown. Our parents all have brown eyes. So automatic eyebrow-raising.
I feel like people think I'm lying when I say that there are family members on my side with blue eyes.
And it has crossed my mind to get DD's DNA done as proof should DH and I be dead and there ever be any doubt.
- I thought?? - MargieD on Mar 2, 2012, 1:52 PM
- I should have not posted until I've looked it up.... (it's true) - MargieD on Mar 2, 2012, 1:55 PM
- Yes she was born with generic newborn blue BUT - Mrs. A on Mar 2, 2012, 2:29 PM
- Don't know if that was directed at Wren or me - AJ on Mar 2, 2012, 4:27 PM
- Re: I did not know that! - Wren on Mar 2, 2012, 10:23 PM