Return to Index  

Just give it a read...

April 19 2012 at 10:54 AM
Sara H  (no login)

Response to Did I word my post badly?

No, it was worded fine!

It was totally not you, the "anon" just did not read at all what you wrote or totally misinterpreted it. I thought what you said was lovely and encouraging! The way I read it was "be encouraged, dr. can call even low levels an 'end game and here is someone with high levels who found success!"

And, personally, that 'anon' posting was very odd, very odd indeed.

I, honestly, would not give it a second thought. Everyone has different reading skills... some not nearly as good as others! happy.gif (Though, goodness knows, we have all had our moments of missing something or having a miss-read!)

No worries on this one!

HUGS!
Sara H

(K's post:
'I think these positive outcome stories are so helpful, especially for relative newcomers to the boards. It is important for those whose RE's have given them gloom and doom with relatively normal (in my opinion) FSH levels in the lower teens and tried to immediately push them into DE (which I think they do to help their stats and make money). It is also important for those with elevated and VERY elevated FSH levels to see that there still can be a positive outcome, particularly for the "youngsters" under 40. Sometimes, just finding the right doctors is the key. ')

Respond to this message