http://www.novoslovianski.com

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>spis  

NEW INTERSLAVIC LANGUAGE

April 28 2011 at 12:12 AM
No score for this post
NOVO-SLOVIANSKI 

NOVO-SLOVIANSKI (MODERN SLOVIANSKI)
NOVOSLOVIANSKI was created by an international group of lingusts. It is based on, REPLACES and IMPROVES older versions of constructed Slavic languages such as: Slovianski (also known as "Old Slovianski") Slovioski, Slovianski-P, Slovianski-N, etc.

Novoslovianski is the most modern and the most current naturalistic Slovio-dialect, which keeps Slovio simplicity while adding various naturalistic elements. While it can use the Slovio-type spelling, diacritics are preferred. The Novo-Slovianski alphabet:

a b c č d dž e f g h i j k l

m n o p r s š t u v z ž

ADJECTIVES: are formed by adding -ju to the root (as in Slovio)
examples: dobrju (good), bistrju (quick),

ADVERBS: are formed by adding -jumo to the root (differnet from Slovio)
examples: dobrjumo (well), bistrjumo (quickly)

COMPARATIVES and superlatives (adjectives and adverbs):
više (more), naiviše (the most), menše (less) naimenše (the least)
examples: više dobrju (better), menše bistrjumo (less quickly)

As in other Slovianski variansts the plural in Novo-Slovianski is formed by adding -i to the root.

Novo-Slovianski has some gender recognition. Examples, past tense:
on delal (he worked)
ona delala (she worked)
ono delalo (it worked)
oni delali (they worked)

Unlike standard Slovio, pronouns can have female forms:
moi - moia
tvoi - tvoia
This is especially helpful in songs and poetry

Other grammar: more or less identical with Slovio.

Unlike other Slovianski variants, Novo-Slovianski avoids the unnecessary complexities of grammar common in older Slovianski variants. While very naturalistic modern Novo-Slovianski, for the most part, keeps the simplicity of Slovio. The grammar variations used in Novo-Slovianski are allowed by the rules of the Slovio flexible-grammar.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

ORIGIN OF OLD-SLOVIANSKI

"Old-Slovianski" has originated on Slovio-sponsored forums, namely on blognik.com - as a "more naturalistic" version of Slovio. The aim of this and other "naturalistic" versions of Slovio was to make Slovio even more appealing to some native Slavic speakers than the standard version. Slovianski wasn't a separate development, but a direct descendant, a version or dialect of Slovio. This version of Slovio (Slovi-anski) in order to increase its appeal to some native Slavic speakers often uses diacritics and several Slavic alphabets including several cyrilic alphabets. These features make the Slavianski-dialects, from case to case, more appealing to some native Slavic speakers, while at the same time making it much more complex and more difficult to learn - especially to diaspora Slavs or non-Slavs.

This was the "eternal" question and conflict in the process of the development of Slovio: simplicity and ease of learning vs. appeal to native Slavic speakers. All the Slovianski-variants of Slovio are thus much more difficult to learn, and their grammar is often as complex and as complicated as the Grammar of the traditional Slavic languages.

This complexity of various Slovianski-dialects of Slovio make the learning of the Slovianski-dialects less appealing to non-native speakers of Slavic languages. Some most elaborate Slovianski-dialects are more difficult to learn than traditional Slavic languages, such as Russian, Polish, Serbian, etc.

Don't waste your time and energy on OUTDATED, counterfeit, unofficial, complicated and useless versions of Slovianski. If you are looking for REAL and original Slovianski information, look here, and not on counterfeit copy-cat websites and forums.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Eugeniusx

Novoslovianski Jazik

No score for this post
October 15 2011, 6:25 AM 

Ne zlo novju mezxu-slavianski jazik. No ja rekomendovajm upotrebit na narodju prilagatelju imen "-ski" konec.

Na primer: Slavic > slavian-ski; (Polsk-a)Polish > polski, (Sloven-ia) Slovenian > sloven-ski itd.

Eugeniusx

Re: Novoslovianski Jazik

No score for this post
October 15 2011, 7:08 AM 

Što ja ne razumijm to upotreba konec "-jumo" za prislovek.

Mnogju slavianski jaziki upotrebijut "-o" za prislovek.

Слава

Dž??

No score for this post
May 22 2012, 7:12 PM 

I don't understand why is Dž used. That type to write one sound with 2 letters is stupid. We should use something what Đuro Daničić suggested ģ or ğ or ĝ or џ or anything else. Dž is stupid.

Ioannes

ADDITIONAL MARKS.

No score for this post
March 5 2017, 8:33 AM 

If we had such a letter / mark on our keyboards - it wouldn't be a problem. But so far we should use something like " x " or ' for "softening" some letters.

c - cx
s - sx
z - zx
h - hx
dz - dzx

Stanislaw

Nierozumiem

No score for this post
July 24 2013, 9:45 AM 

Without having the intention of being offensive, I must tell you that several of my friends including myself do not understand "novo-slovianski". We all speak a slavonic language from birth - however this "novo-slovianski" simply does not make any sense for us. Yes, sometimes we get the overall meaning, but most of the time we are being left confused about the details. As for me and many of my peers it does not work.

Sorry

Ioannes

SLOVISK

No score for this post
March 6 2017, 8:51 AM 

How about this :

NASX OTEC

Nasx otec, kor es vo nebo
svate bij tvoe imen
pridij kralenie tvoe
bij vola tvoe
kao vo nebo, tak i na Zem
hxleb nasx kienodenske daj nam denes
a odpustij nam nasx vini
kao i mi odpusti do nasx vinitori
a ne uvedij nas do pokusxenie
ale zbavij nas od zlo.
Amen

Vo imen od Otec i Sin i Svate Duhx

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>spis  
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
http://www.novoslovianski.com