Welcome to the Paneristi Officine Forum! This section of our fora is for individuals with an interest in Panerai watches from vintage to manufacture.
This forum is for posts specifically related to Panerai watches, their movements, cases, history etc., that may, in the past, have become lost on the Public Forum. By no means is there a prohibition to post the same type of questions on the Public Forum, however we ask that this forum remain specific to watches and avoid lifestyle or community interest posts. The Paneristi Officine forum is specific to the watches.
Before you post, take a moment to review the forum's rules:
1. Treat others as you would like to be treated. We promote dignity, respect and sensitivity to others as a keystone of this Forum.
2. Posts on Paneristi.com are permanent Users do not have the ability to delete or edit their posts, so please use caution and consider the ramifications of your message when posting.
3. Paneristi.com does not tolerate obscenity, trolling, hateful or racist commentary or personal attacks.
4. You have to be a member if you want to post, even if you already have a network54 account. Apply for membership .
5. Paneristi.com provides forums for the selling and buying of Panerai watches and accessories only. Moderators do not engage in these transactions and all posters are encouraged to perform their own due diligence when entering a transaction (have a look at this link). Paneristi.com does not endorse or promote any sellers on this site. All transactions are solely at your own risk.
6. Paneristi.com is a non-commercial venture for its owners and moderators. Please do not use the site for promotion of any commercial enterprises.
7. Charity posts may only be made with prior approval of the Moderators.
8. If you have a question, please email a Moderator.
Please feel free to read and contribute to the discussions that make our forum The Unofficial Resource for Officine Panerai. Have fun!