PAM 026June 26 2009 at 2:27 AM
from IP address 126.96.36.199
Got a call from my AD yesterday.
I am on his top call list for unique items.
They never discount BUT they never upcharge.
He has a PAM 026 coming in tomorrow at MSRP.
Can I go wrong with that????
Is there a flood of them coming in at this time or
something I should be aware of?
I see them on auction sites selling for 12K or so
Watches: Rolex DSSD, Rolex SD, Rolex 1675 GMT Pepsi, Rolex SS DJ, Breitling Gen II Navitimer, Audemars skeleton, Ball NT and Ball Conductor GMT, Bell&Ross Hydromax, and Tissot T-Touch
- Great PAM to start with. - Jay (Eire) on Jun 26, 2009, 3:00 AM
- Hmmmm - Jeremy on Jun 26, 2009, 3:05 AM
- WOW...very nice question. Thought we were here to speak about watches...not investments - NachoM on Jun 28, 2009, 11:11 AM
- Go for it, especially at MSRP...imo - TheWatcher88 on Jun 30, 2009, 12:51 AM
- Re: PAM 026 - Bill on Jun 30, 2009, 12:59 PM
- If you don't want it, think of me. - mark on Jul 1, 2009, 3:09 AM