Help need - can't unscrew both sides of my pre-v pinJuly 13 2009 at 10:25 AM
from IP address 188.8.131.52
I have a 5218-203/A I want to change strap on.
My problem is, that I can only loosen/unscrew one of the screws on each "strapholderpin" (don't know whats it's called).
Do you have any ideas or solutions how to solve my problem?
- Here is a technique. - Michael van Leijden on Jul 13, 2009, 8:46 PM
- Pinching the center of the strap is a good option... - Davie on Jul 14, 2009, 7:20 PM
- screw removal - Jay Kerner on Jul 14, 2009, 9:23 PM
- Thanks..... - Peter on Jul 18, 2009, 10:23 AM
- Sorry - Peter on Jul 18, 2009, 10:31 AM
- Re: Help need - can't unscrew both sides of my pre-v pin - Andreas on Jul 3, 2012, 9:31 AM