Big Egi question...October 3 2009 at 9:06 AM
|kCutler (Login kcutler)|
from IP address 188.8.131.52
I've seen pics (vintage watches) with some that had Luminor Panerai, instead of Radiomir Panerai on the dial. Were these prototypes for Egypt, or were they going to be put into use by Italy? I know they specifically requested Radium, and wondered why Panerai would make a Luminor.....?
Thanks in advance!
- It's a bit more then you asked for but interesting nevertheless - guillermo on Oct 3, 2009, 11:48 PM
- That's a very good question - Asi on Oct 4, 2009, 7:15 AM
- repeating what Asi already wrote... - Volker Wiegmann on Oct 4, 2009, 10:13 AM
- Thank you guys - Klaus on Oct 5, 2009, 6:45 AM
- Interesting read you all - Phil on Oct 5, 2009, 5:27 PM
- One more photo Kev - Michael from Melbourne on Oct 9, 2009, 11:08 AM