Return to Index
Ouch !!!.....a purist on top form:-))........
December 16 2011 at 8:45 AM
High Heid Yin
from IP address 22.214.171.124
Hmmm...Did you ever see a 6152 with crown guard or LUMINOR dial? [nt]
Well...It's a nice hybrid then Mr .Centre Secs ?
'Last night what we talked about
It made so much sense
But now the haze has ascended
It don't make no sense anymore'
Respond to this message
Wrong turn mate, we drive on the other side ;-)
- Asi on Dec 16, 2011, 9:37 AM
Purist may be true but nothing Ouch here...just to get the debate going, and >>>
- censec on Dec 16, 2011, 11:10 AM
You are the expert and I didn't
- torromoto on Dec 16, 2011, 1:28 PM
No prob brother, like I said to Ade above...just to get the debate going and >>>
- censec on Dec 16, 2011, 9:57 PM
Do you have a pic on how the CG was milled to fit to the case?
- Asi on Dec 17, 2011, 6:06 AM
Unfortunately no pics Asi, you know some collectors are very angry about Internet but I do
- censec on Dec 17, 2011, 8:12 AM
I'm sure it was, just wonder if someone actually went into the trouble of tooling
- Asi on Dec 17, 2011, 9:23 AM
Not a bigger problem as replacement of the screw down crown of 6152/1 because the motion
- censec on Dec 17, 2011, 4:30 PM