Return to Index
Purist may be true but nothing Ouch here...just to get the debate going, and >>>
December 16 2011 at 11:10 AM
from IP address 188.8.131.52
Ouch !!!.....a purist on top form:-))........
YES, much DNA in the 372 but hybridized.
All the best,
P.S.: Could never hurt my Dutch brother
Respond to this message
You are the expert and I didn't
- torromoto on Dec 16, 2011, 1:28 PM
No prob brother, like I said to Ade above...just to get the debate going and >>>
- censec on Dec 16, 2011, 9:57 PM
Do you have a pic on how the CG was milled to fit to the case?
- Asi on Dec 17, 2011, 6:06 AM
Unfortunately no pics Asi, you know some collectors are very angry about Internet but I do
- censec on Dec 17, 2011, 8:12 AM
I'm sure it was, just wonder if someone actually went into the trouble of tooling
- Asi on Dec 17, 2011, 9:23 AM
Not a bigger problem as replacement of the screw down crown of 6152/1 because the motion
- censec on Dec 17, 2011, 4:30 PM