Can Someone explain why the PAM 372...December 16 2011 at 8:25 PM
from IP address 220.127.116.11
... with a polished case is sold with the same brushed buckle that the Fiddy came with?
Have I been entirely misguided all these years trying to match the buckle with the case finish?
Is this carelessness or some higher aesthetic that I'm missing completely?
- Me I think the watch should have with the Egi strap - clifW on Dec 16, 2011, 8:32 PM
- Brushed/polished, don't really care - guillermo on Dec 16, 2011, 9:24 PM
- Because Panerai doesn't make a polished 26mm buckle. >> - Gary on Dec 17, 2011, 1:32 AM
- Well, I am sure it isn't for Panerai's support - Asi on Dec 17, 2011, 6:24 AM
- I think it's because the fact that... - Sam on Dec 17, 2011, 8:22 AM