Gentlemen ... could we be entering a new era of Panerai - version 5???December 18 2011 at 4:08 PM
GUSH (Login Gu5h)
High Heid Yin
from IP address 126.96.36.199
... and ladies as well of course.
We have the origins in Vintage, and I count three lines thereafter, so we have...
Vintage - 1930’s and 50’s
PreV - 1993
PreA - 1997
Modern - 98 onwards
with the new P3000 and future in-house movements could this be the era of P3K : )))
I know there are plenty of other movements still being used in Panerai models but have read that eventually all movements will be in-house, seems logical.
This question has nothing to do with rarity or price, its just a thought regards the future of a brand we all share a passion for.
Would love to hear yours.
- yes , but that started almost 7 years ago - Bruno on Dec 18, 2011, 4:42 PM
- if all of them are as well behaved as the P3000 in the 372 - clifW on Dec 18, 2011, 5:03 PM
- In my humble opinion NO...next era would be the complete manufacturer status, means >>> - censec on Dec 18, 2011, 11:33 PM
- Asshat !!.....what about A/B T/Transitional series with Spag dials?? :-) nt - covac on Dec 19, 2011, 12:08 AM
- Gush, you could be onto something here ... - Jpvfx on Dec 21, 2011, 11:58 PM