<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

First Panerai

September 30 2009 at 10:28 PM
spbchef  (Login spbchef)
from IP address 24.73.109.202

I am a new member but have enjoyed perusing your forum for some time. I find your forum extremely enjoyable and informative. I am currently seeking my first Panerai (currently own rolex and audemars piguet). I have long been interested in procuring a Panerai - I find the watches to be unique, clean, bold designs with an extremely interesting history / heritage. One aspect of Panerai that appeals greatly to me is the uniqueness and the smaller numbers that they are produced in (as opposed to, say, rolex). I enjoy wearing a unique, functional watch that you won't necessarily find on everybody else's wrist - nothing "right or wrong" about whether a watch is produced in large quantities or not, I just happen to value / enjoy uniqueness. Accordingly, my search has focused on special or limited editions. Recently I have become extremely interested in the PAM262, the limited edition platinum cali dial watch. I simply wanted to solicit feedback from this forum as I admire its knowledge and candor. Any feedback is much appreciated. Thank all of you in advance for your time and any comments / feedback.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
ron
(Select Login r2amg)
Paneristi

Excellent Choice

October 1 2009, 2:53 PM 

IMO the 262 is one of Panerai's best special editions, with the brown Cali dial, platinum, and an edition of 99. I would put it in 3rd place behind only the 21 and 203 (which both, interestingly, have brown dials and are much more expensive). Definitly a viable choice to consider with the 322, which also has the brown dial, but even a smaller edition in titanium. I personally don't care for the oem strap that comes w/ the 262 but that is my only reservation, and it can rather easily be changed.

Respond to this message   

Juan Alberto Salinas
(Login JASalinas)

You should also consider a 322

October 5 2009, 7:11 PM 

Awesome watch, low production and great craftmanship

Porsche - There's no substitute - Panerai
Juan Alberto Salinas

Respond to this message   
sean lee
(Login seanlee1017)

pam 332

October 6 2009, 10:50 AM 

yeap the 332 is a really nice piece too. too bad mine is back for repair now sad.gif

[linked image]

Respond to this message   

Juan Alberto Salinas
(Login JASalinas)

How????? it should be new!!!

October 6 2009, 12:18 PM 

nt

Porsche - There's no substitute - Panerai
Juan Alberto Salinas

Respond to this message   
sean lee
(Login seanlee1017)

Re: How????? it should be new!!!

October 10 2009, 11:22 AM 

rotor fell off during shipping. thanks to UPS, but boutique took care of it right away. they shipped it back and it will be back in 3 weeks. thanks to chad and jason. mean time i still got 317 to play with happy.gif

sean

[linked image]

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index