<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Fact check..Sunday funday?...

December 18 2011 at 4:02 PM
  (Login ChrisMeadsss)
from IP address 99.234.75.19

not really but I have been LOVING this section! I have learned so much this past week with all these amazing posts and cannot get enough. Just bought a few of the rare big panerai books and am excited to learn even more when they arrive happy.gif)

So, I thought this might be a good and fun way to learn about the watches we love, by sharing little known facts that most of us likely do not know. Please write a little something factual about anything Panerai related that you think will be interesting for anyone reading this post. Couple things I learned about this week for example happy.gif))

1. Had no clue the early cases were made at diff places and the differences between them. Very cool.

2. Kostas' wonderful post regarding straps. Amazingly informative, thanks Kostas

3. Facts regarding Non matching and matching dial 201's Thanks to all.

I'm hoping this post will take on a life of its own with lots and lots of great and cooool facts about these mysterious watches. Would really love love love old scoops, interesting preV facts, comparison pics, ANYTHING. My hope is that one can open this post and leave it thinking. Wow..I never knew that happy.gif

Thanks in advance boys and girls now FIRE AWAY!!!

Cheers and Happy Holidays

Chris

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login ChrisMeadsss)

Oops is this in the wrong section? Nt

December 18 2011, 4:08 PM 

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Fact check..Sunday funday?...
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index