The Asian Watch Forum function N54_noerror(msg, url, lno) { return true; } //window.onerror = N54_noerror;

AWF Sales and Trading Post.. AWF Resources Forum.. Watch Reviews Forum.. Orient Watches Info Page..

Sea-Gull Watches Info Page.. Watch Collection and Picture Forum.. Universal Currency Converter.... The AWF Cafe...

Chinese Watches Info Page... The AWF Flea Market... Watch Deal References Forum...

Back to the AWF  

ETA 6497 base

June 24 2010 at 3:56 PM
No score for this post
Archer  (Login AJCanada)
Archer Watches
from IP address 74.12.201.165

Response to Unitas (eta) 6497 17 jewel? Do you have a caseback view? And one more question, what

With 18 jewels (one added for the central seconds complication), rhodium plating, Côtes de Genève, perlage in various areas, snailing on ratchet and crown wheels, Glucydur balance with screws, Nivarox 1 hairspring, swan's neck regulator, central seconds complication, and stop seconds as mentioned previously.

Case is brushed stainless, sapphire crystals front and back, AR coating front and back (both sides on front crystal), flieger crown, and case is 42 mm not including the crown. 50 meters water resistance rating (although I test them to -4 Bar and +6 Bar).

I don't have a case back shot handy, but here are two shots showing the front and back of the movement - I can take a case back shot for you if you want.

[linked image]

[linked image]

Limited to 20 pieces BTW....available on strap or on bracelet at an additional charge:

[linked image]

Here is a video of the stop seconds function:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1zmMzlqxdA

When you pull the crown out, it does not hack immediately, as the seconds hand continues to run until it reaches 12 o'clock, then it stops. From there you adjust to the minute, and click the crown back in place, and you are synchronized.

Any other questions, please let me know.

Cheers, Al

This message has been edited by AJCanada from IP address 74.12.201.165 on Jun 24, 2010 3:57 PM

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses