The Asian Watch Forum

AWF Sales and Trading Post.. AWF Resources Forum.. Watch Reviews Forum.. Orient Watches Info Page..

Sea-Gull Watches Info Page.. Watch Collection and Picture Forum.. Universal Currency Converter.... The AWF Cafe...

Chinese Watches Info Page... The AWF Flea Market... Watch Deal References Forum...

Back to the AWF  

The wife uses Japan Yahoo and is more secure, she says....

August 2 2010 at 11:58 PM
No score for this post
Thian  (Login thianwong)
Founding Member
from IP address 121.84.172.59

Response to Oh well...

Since she uses Yahoo japan for her internet provider, she has free access to the Japan Yahoo auctions. I would have had to sign up and pay ...to bid, for instance....
I could have her install the Japanese version on my Japanese XP computer, but I hate bothering her to have to translate stuff....hence I download English software, programs etc....
Cellphoning or texting via cellphone would be added costs. All Japanese live with their cellphones but I don't haha! The wife texts the kids all the time, so she is in the habit of having her cellphone with her 25 hours/day! not me....getting to hate them currently....
But, if our new business English project takes off, I just might invest in the Blackberry, which with 2 cliks can be used to text in English...(my Sharp client now uses his all the time)

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses