The Asian Watch Forum function N54_noerror(msg, url, lno) { return true; } //window.onerror = N54_noerror;

AWF Sales and Trading Post.. AWF Resources Forum.. Watch Reviews Forum.. Orient Watches Info Page..

Sea-Gull Watches Info Page.. Watch Collection and Picture Forum.. Universal Currency Converter.... The AWF Cafe...

Chinese Watches Info Page... The AWF Flea Market... Watch Deal References Forum...

Back to the AWF  

amazon

August 3 2010 at 10:09 AM
No score for this post

(Login nhoJR)
AWF Approved Poster
from IP address 148.177.1.211

Response to I was going to email you to buy yours, but by the time I decided, it was sold. nt

Hey Poy. Get one from amazon. Good deal, only $15 more than what I sold mine for. Worth more than that but amazon's deals keeps the second hand prices down. I buy Casio from there first as they usually have the best prices. Still in stock and easy return policy. Mine was actually a gift through amazon and I didn't return it because I wanted the cash. Greedy me. Bwhahaha.

http://www.amazon.com/Casio-GW9100-1-G-Shock-Gulfman-Atomic/dp/B000UV5QD0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=watches&qid=1280843977&sr=8-1

Amazon also sometimes has killer deals on Citizens. Got my Skyhawk AT for 47% off with full 5 year warranty. They still have the 2100 chronograph and Nighthawk for 47% off too. I've also seen the Blue Angels AT for 47% off. Don't know why 47% is the magic number, but I'm not complaining.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message