The Asian Watch Forum function N54_noerror(msg, url, lno) { return true; } //window.onerror = N54_noerror;

AWF Sales and Trading Post.. AWF Resources Forum.. Watch Reviews Forum.. Orient Watches Info Page..

Sea-Gull Watches Info Page.. Watch Collection and Picture Forum.. Universal Currency Converter.... The AWF Cafe...

Chinese Watches Info Page... The AWF Flea Market... Watch Deal References Forum...

Back to the AWF  

Les.........................>>>>

August 22 2010 at 3:09 PM
No score for this post

Ancre-Steam  (Login Ancre-Steam)
from IP address 70.70.239.50

Response to Peter ................................... >>>>

Kernel is the name given to the smallest working part of a program. It was coined by a fellow named Korn who was one of the developers of UNIX...I guess it's a convenient and fun play on words as the smalleest part of a corn plant is the kernel happy.gif

I'm not sure what 'Kernel Memory' is but my guess would be a bit of memory reserved just for the 'Kernel' program to run.

Did you mean 'Commit change'?

What OS are you running?

------------------------------------------

[linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image]

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses