The Asian Watch Forum

AWF Sales and Trading Post.. AWF Resources Forum.. Watch Reviews Forum.. Orient Watches Info Page..

Sea-Gull Watches Info Page.. Watch Collection and Picture Forum.. Universal Currency Converter.... The AWF Cafe...

Chinese Watches Info Page... The AWF Flea Market... Watch Deal References Forum...

Back to the AWF  

I agree with Jeje, of course since I have the mil verision with the 6R15 as well...

November 14 2010 at 7:42 AM
No score for this post
Thian  (Login thianwong)
Founding Member
from IP address 121.84.172.177

Response to Thanks JeJe.My sentiments exactly..>>>>

Not to argue the point, but the Noah Tsunami is NOT a modded Seiko or anything...but an original take on the venerable 6309....

When I was thinning the collection, I decided to go in this direction and not keep a 6309 but get the Tsunami for its originality of intent: to make a modern iteration of the 6309 but update with the 6R15 and provide personally chosen options ...all for the one price. No need for me to think about sourcing new parts, whether to relume blah blah.....

My favorite 5 are: Tsunami, Seiko 8F56 Landtrek, 2 Omega X-33s and the pair of pre-Bond quartz midsized Seamasters. The only other Seiko is the dress vintage LordMatic SPECIAL midsized

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message