The Asian Watch Forum function N54_noerror(msg, url, lno) { return true; } //window.onerror = N54_noerror;

AWF Sales and Trading Post.. AWF Resources Forum.. Watch Reviews Forum.. Orient Watches Info Page..

Sea-Gull Watches Info Page.. Watch Collection and Picture Forum.. Universal Currency Converter.... The AWF Cafe...

Chinese Watches Info Page... The AWF Flea Market... Watch Deal References Forum...

Back to the AWF  

Yes, like you said ...................................... >>>>

November 14 2010 at 2:02 PM
No score for this post

Leslie S  (Login LES2900)
AWF Approved Poster
from IP address 76.68.55.83

Response to That is a style I can appreciate :>)

.... its a 5M43 and like I said, I`m keeping it moving/charged!
By tune up I meant EVERYTHING you just mentioned: complete disassambly, clean up, and apparantly they re-polished the tip of the pivots too. I remember that since it was on the invoice.
When I said it wasn`t cheap, I realy meant it. For that cash, I could have bought a new one off one of the forums and have had some cash left over. But in 2003 I wasn`t so much into forums and the newer kinetics for that time, were selling for over $275 in the retail stores...
That`s why this will be the last watch to go. I had it for the longest and it cost me $345 brand new (back then) and then years later the tune-up and capacitor change would cost me another $148. That is a lot a cash for just one watch. Now, should I decide to sell it, wouldn`t get more that $70 ....

I don`t make things. I make things better !

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses