The Asian Watch Forum function N54_noerror(msg, url, lno) { return true; } //window.onerror = N54_noerror;

AWF Sales and Trading Post.. AWF Resources Forum.. Watch Reviews Forum.. Orient Watches Info Page..

Sea-Gull Watches Info Page.. Watch Collection and Picture Forum.. Universal Currency Converter.... The AWF Cafe...

Chinese Watches Info Page... The AWF Flea Market... Watch Deal References Forum...

Back to the AWF  

LoL,Jimmy she thinks Tuna should be in a Sandwich!!!>>>>

November 16 2010 at 5:37 AM
No score for this post

(Login theneilo1)
AWF Approved Poster
from IP address 193.238.234.2

Response to Congrats Neil, you two are gonna do just fine!....lol, what does she think of Tunas?

Yet the only other comment i ever had from her when i owned my 1000m Golden Tuna was:- Whats that on your wrist?Its Hideous......

Hence i never asked her out until 2yrs later and now we are engaged and live together.
She now owns 4 Seikos one being an 8f56 Perp also a Mid sized Diver on Bracelet.
Ive discovered she does not like Rubber Straps....But thats a different story???LoL.

Theneilo uk

[linked image]

This message has been edited by theneilo1 from IP address 193.238.234.2 on Nov 16, 2010 5:41 AM

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Find more forums on WatchesCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement