The Asian Watch Forum function N54_noerror(msg, url, lno) { return true; } //window.onerror = N54_noerror;

AWF Sales and Trading Post.. AWF Resources Forum.. Watch Reviews Forum.. Orient Watches Info Page..

Sea-Gull Watches Info Page.. Watch Collection and Picture Forum.. Universal Currency Converter.... The AWF Cafe...

Chinese Watches Info Page... The AWF Flea Market... Watch Deal References Forum...

Back to the AWF  

I don't play that game any more...you've proven that you aren't really interested...

November 24 2010 at 3:56 PM
No score for this post

(Login Ancre-Steam)
Founding Member
from IP address 70.70.239.50

Response to Name the poll, I'd like to see it...

and simply poopoo anything that doesn't support you point of view.

No, The View is not a news program nor are any of the hostesses news people. It just happened that the topic came up when they had the head of the Joint Chiefs of Staff and his wife as guests.

The point I was trying to make is that for whatever reasons, this very topic is appearing in a lot of very visible programs, on all the networks(at least the ones we see up here). There does seem to be a coordinated effort to keep this topic in front of the public. And no matter how it is represented, all that will be remembered is that Obama is a muslim.

------------------------------------------

[linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image]

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses