The Asian Watch Forum function N54_noerror(msg, url, lno) { return true; } //window.onerror = N54_noerror;

AWF Sales and Trading Post.. AWF Resources Forum.. Watch Reviews Forum.. Orient Watches Info Page..

Sea-Gull Watches Info Page.. Watch Collection and Picture Forum.. Universal Currency Converter.... The AWF Cafe...

Chinese Watches Info Page... The AWF Flea Market... Watch Deal References Forum...

Back to the AWF  

Another Aqualand joins the fold Today..>>>>>

November 27 2010 at 7:09 PM
No score for this post

AqualandKing (TheNeilo)  (Login theneilo1)
AWF Approved Poster
from IP address 82.39.147.2

Been ducking and Diving them lately as i feel i had enough....Yet this one snuck up next door on the trade forum with not much interest? so i thought hell why not,Great condition and a good price from the USA.I Did a Quick Neilo Clean up and Installed a Fresh cell and Gasket and its now good to go.

Citizen Promaster Aqualand CAL.3745 Quartz 1996 AY5020-08E With one of Noahs own Soft Silicone Ring Hole Straps.

Its very Similar to my Ecodrive Aqualand Shown so it now has a Brother to play with.

[linked image]

Promaster Backcase.

[linked image]

Together with my EcoDrive Aqualand (Note the similarity)

[linked image]

Close up on both Dials.

[linked image]

Ecodrive Dial.

[linked image]

Theneilo uk

[linked image]

This message has been edited by theneilo1 from IP address 82.39.147.2 on Nov 27, 2010 7:57 PM

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses