The Asian Watch Forum function N54_noerror(msg, url, lno) { return true; } //window.onerror = N54_noerror;

AWF Sales and Trading Post.. AWF Resources Forum.. Watch Reviews Forum.. Orient Watches Info Page..

Sea-Gull Watches Info Page.. Watch Collection and Picture Forum.. Universal Currency Converter.... The AWF Cafe...

Chinese Watches Info Page... The AWF Flea Market... Watch Deal References Forum...

Back to the AWF  

Yet its strange that when ive been on a Dive..>>>

December 19 2010 at 4:49 PM
No score for this post

(Login theneilo1)
AWF Approved Poster
from IP address 82.39.147.2

Response to well actually

Around Coral it all looks Grey and Dull,Then you shine a Halogen Torch which i take down with me on the Coral and Boom the stuff just comes to life in magnificent colour.

As for Dials underwater.Ive tried them all and my conclusion is its irrelavant the colour dial at over 50m as most divers like myself shine our torches on them to view, the same as the Oxygen Gauge which by the way always seems to be Orange Needled with a Red Section for the danger no-air left area.I always seem to be in that area for some reason when i dive and be in depths where i should not be....LoL.
In this situation its nice to be able to hold your breath a long Time.Thats where my Freediving will always step in to help.
Dont you just love apnia!!!

Theneilo uk

[linked image]

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses