The Asian Watch Forum function N54_noerror(msg, url, lno) { return true; } //window.onerror = N54_noerror;

AWF Sales and Trading Post.. AWF Resources Forum.. Watch Reviews Forum.. Orient Watches Info Page..

Sea-Gull Watches Info Page.. Watch Collection and Picture Forum.. Universal Currency Converter.... The AWF Cafe...

Chinese Watches Info Page... The AWF Flea Market... Watch Deal References Forum...

Back to the AWF  

Actual worth, you ask??? Well, you have read all about that model...

January 17 2011 at 5:06 PM
No score for this post
Thian  (Login thianwong)
Founding Member
from IP address 121.84.172.177

Response to Ok..... this will likley sound like a dumb question........

and you know it depends on how much a collector will pay......but take your Arnie as an example!!! What is the ACTUAL value of that!?? as you know, some have paid above $400 for the Arnie!

I would think only a collector who WANTS and can afford the Proof 8110 in his collection will pay top dollar....which I have no idea! above $500?

Look at Sharkfin Dave's Brazilian Froggie....that one sells for over $500-$700usd to collectors of Frogman watches!! and that price was set over 5 years ago! Why? limited supply and the camo color design trend!

Take the Seiko 6309-729B orange dial model....very 'RARE' I found out...and several years ago a guy in Singapore was asking over $1000usd for his! CRAZY!......go figure!

Another example....Tim years ago bought his NOS 6105 for $1200!!!!!!

So, you could place any price you figure you can get for it at any given time, depending on Market trend, a collector who HAS to have it etc etc...an see what nibble you get! of course you have to have some pretty good photos to document its all original condition etc etc....

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Find more forums on WatchesCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement