The Asian Watch Forum
AWF Sales and Trading Post..
AWF Resources Forum..
Watch Reviews Forum..
Orient Watches Info Page..
Sea-Gull Watches Info Page..
Watch Collection and Picture Forum..
Universal Currency Converter....
The AWF Cafe...
Chinese Watches Info Page...
The AWF Flea Market...
Watch Deal References Forum...
FRIDAY watch....what's keeping you on time today? Starting the day>>>>>January 21 2011 at 10:09 AM
No score for this post
EdH (Login clavin3389)
AWF Approved Poster
from IP address 126.96.36.199
with this INVICTA Speedway 200m Chrono homage to the Rolex Daytona. This is one of the earlier models, with good workmanship. It has an excellent Japan movement; probably a Miyota quartz.
Now, show us what's on your wrist today.Cheers,
Visit my website:
- Doing the Fully Refurbed Perpetual 8F56-0030 Today at work..>>> - Jaques DeNeilo(AqualandKing) on Jan 21, 2011, 10:53 AM
- Nice 'Daytona'. :-) - poywatch on Jan 21, 2011, 12:22 PM
- This new Seiko Solar dress for me today---I am actually working today after retirement> - poywatch on Jan 21, 2011, 12:24 PM
- One of my favorites - Prime Time on Jan 21, 2011, 2:29 PM
- My Seiko hybrid 6309 with quartz 7548 dial/movt..... - Thian on Jan 21, 2011, 2:37 PM
- 7002 for me, - Mike Thompson on Jan 21, 2011, 6:03 PM