The Asian Watch Forum

AWF Sales and Trading Post.. AWF Resources Forum.. Watch Reviews Forum.. Orient Watches Info Page..

Sea-Gull Watches Info Page.. Watch Collection and Picture Forum.. Universal Currency Converter.... The AWF Cafe...

Chinese Watches Info Page... The AWF Flea Market... Watch Deal References Forum...

Back to the AWF  

More of a Book and documentary guy myself...

February 7 2011 at 2:00 PM
No score for this post

(Login Isthmus)
AWF Approved Poster
from IP address 206.210.17.33

Response to OT and on a lighter side............

I do watch movies, but to be honest, little has caught my attention in the past few years. I much rather read and watch documentary TV (the geekier the better).

That said there are a handful of regular TV shows that I enjoy:

- Glee (yes That's right I said it!)
- Supernatural (gotta love the rock humor and the dark pop culture references)
- The Walking Dead (Come on, who doesn't love zombies)
- Spartacus (visual candy, no redeeming value whatsoever)
- Jersey Shore and Boardwalk Empire (guilty pleasures and constant reminders of why living in New York is always preferable to living in New jersey).
- Antiques Roadshow (quite possible on of the greatest shows on TV - EVER)
- Sunday morning (My favorite news show - No I don't watch it for the news content, I just love the delivery and the off beat topics)

I also spend a lot of time reading up about computers and open source operating systems and software, and these days spend far more time modifying computers than I do tinkering with watches.

[linked image]
GO HOKIES

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses