The Asian Watch Forum function N54_noerror(msg, url, lno) { return true; } //window.onerror = N54_noerror;

AWF Sales and Trading Post.. AWF Resources Forum.. Watch Reviews Forum.. Orient Watches Info Page..

Sea-Gull Watches Info Page.. Watch Collection and Picture Forum.. Universal Currency Converter.... The AWF Cafe...

Chinese Watches Info Page... The AWF Flea Market... Watch Deal References Forum...

Back to the AWF  

TAXES..............

March 3 2011 at 7:39 PM
No score for this post

(Login time_watcher)
AWF Approved Poster
from IP address 71.128.198.189

Response to I don't think the US or Canada for that matter are out of the loop so....

I think we are forgetting about the taxes we pay!
EVERY damn thing you buy you pay a tax on it..... yeah yeah......I understand that we must all pay our "fair" share but damnit man........ the high taxes are killing us here!
Do you realize that you pay taxes on taxes? Take for an example...... lets say you are fortunate enough to get a refund on your taxes but lo and behold the very next year you must add your refund from last year into your income so you end up paying taxes on it again!!!
GAS......... do you realize that out of a gallon of gas that over 50% of that price per gallon is TAXES!!!!!!!
WTF Uncle Sam........ give us a break here!

Edited to add: My Wife paid over 17k in taxes last year.... that's more then a lot of people make income wise for an entire year!

This message has been edited by time_watcher from IP address 71.128.198.189 on Mar 3, 2011 7:40 PM

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses