The Asian Watch Forum function N54_noerror(msg, url, lno) { return true; } //window.onerror = N54_noerror;

AWF Sales and Trading Post.. AWF Resources Forum.. Watch Reviews Forum.. Orient Watches Info Page..

Sea-Gull Watches Info Page.. Watch Collection and Picture Forum.. Universal Currency Converter.... The AWF Cafe...

Chinese Watches Info Page... The AWF Flea Market... Watch Deal References Forum...

Back to the AWF  

A huge disaster in Japan, 8.9 is the biggest quake in over 140 years...our prayers

March 11 2011 at 11:12 AM
No score for this post

Poseidon-Jim  (Login Poseidon-Jim)
Known Troll And Troublemaker. Banned from AWF, SCWF, MWF, Seikoholics and now WUS
from IP address 72.224.15.116

Response to Let's keep the people of Japan in our prayers..

are with everyone in & around Japan.

I was up late last night and have the NOAA weather alert system on my PC, I was looking Yahoo JP auctions over and saw the alert of the 8.9 huge quake right when it hit @ approx. 2:46pm GMT, and I stayed up till around 5am this morning our time EST. I also watched actual real time film of the Tsunami measuring up to 10 meters high or approx. 35 foot walls of waves moving at over 10 meters per second hit many areas of low lying ground and ports both commercial & residential areas & city harbors in various parts of Japan.

There's a great deal & multitude of destruction, and I hope that it subsides quickly and that it's not as bad as it looks, but I also know that it is as bad as it looks and is actually worse than we can see from photo's & film. It's one of the (worst disasters) in Japan's history in over 140 years.

Our "Prayers & Thoughts" are with all the people in & around Japan.

Sincerely,

Jimmy

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message