The Asian Watch Forum function N54_noerror(msg, url, lno) { return true; } //window.onerror = N54_noerror;

AWF Sales and Trading Post.. AWF Resources Forum.. Watch Reviews Forum.. Orient Watches Info Page..

Sea-Gull Watches Info Page.. Watch Collection and Picture Forum.. Universal Currency Converter.... The AWF Cafe...

Chinese Watches Info Page... The AWF Flea Market... Watch Deal References Forum...

Back to the AWF  

Right now I am averaging 8.5L / 100 km... This is...

March 29 2011 at 11:45 PM
No score for this post

(Premier Login Zoodles95)
Forum Owner
from IP address 65.93.24.187

Response to What's the fuel mileage like?

primarily city driving lately since I have an office I drive to every day. This is also winter driving with snows which seem to have more rolling resistence than the summers I use.

In the summer I an keep the milleage under 8.0 L / 100 km. The HHR can hold a lot of stuff and if the sales agency gets back up and running properly then I can haul all of my samples but with much better fuel economy than a minivan.

There are some reps out there using VW Jetta wagons with the TDI. Incredible milleage and with the 5 speed and teutonic driving experience it can actually be a fun thing to drive. I have sworn off VWs since our last Jetta. I swear that thing ate electrical components. sad.gif

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses