The Asian Watch Forum function N54_noerror(msg, url, lno) { return true; } //window.onerror = N54_noerror;

AWF Sales and Trading Post.. AWF Resources Forum.. Watch Reviews Forum.. Orient Watches Info Page..

Sea-Gull Watches Info Page.. Watch Collection and Picture Forum.. Universal Currency Converter.... The AWF Cafe...

Chinese Watches Info Page... The AWF Flea Market... Watch Deal References Forum...

Back to the AWF  

O/T ....... I regret to inform you .......... :-( ................... >>>

April 6 2011 at 11:22 PM
No score for this post

(Login LES2900)
AWF Approved Poster
from IP address 24.141.131.230

............ >>>

Sadly, at approximately 5:15 pm yesterday (Monday April 5, 2011), the Toyota Corolla keeled over and died while bravely carrying out her duties (taking me back home from work). Although rushed to Mountainside Auto Tech, there was no hope of resuscitating her. She is resting behind the shop as funeral and visitation arrangements are being made. Donations can be made to the "Broken Beyond all Hope of Repair Transmission" charity of your choice.

Rest in piece(s) oh fair Corolla.
[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

After we found out that the Corolla quietly "passed-away" at the local car repair shop, me & my wife stopped by today to pay our respects and to take away what was left... Poor little thing, it took took us on a lot of trips, all over Ontario.
If the odometer could talk ....
[linked image]

If you think about it, it took us just over 6 times around the Earth!

For the last couple of years however we kept her more "local drive" since she was diagnosed with some transmission problems. We even decide to have "transmission transplant" done and that seemed to work. But in fact just delayed the inevitable by 2 years...

Time to pull the Camaro out of its hybernation ....

I don`t make things. I make things better !

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on WatchesCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement