The Asian Watch Forum function N54_noerror(msg, url, lno) { return true; } //window.onerror = N54_noerror;

AWF Sales and Trading Post.. AWF Resources Forum.. Watch Reviews Forum.. Orient Watches Info Page..

Sea-Gull Watches Info Page.. Watch Collection and Picture Forum.. Universal Currency Converter.... The AWF Cafe...

Chinese Watches Info Page... The AWF Flea Market... Watch Deal References Forum...

Back to the AWF  

One of Sea-Gull's best ever watch---and movement---designs in their affordable range...

May 5 2011 at 1:34 AM
No score for this post
  (Login AlbertaTime)
Curator: AMCH
from IP address 209.89.220.10

Response to This Seagull has my interests

...and although I love the blue dial (taste is taste) both are wonderful IMHO.

It's an ST2528 automatic and big-date movement, 29 jewels, all-stainless case, sapphire crystal front and back and a true moonphase, not just day/night. It's considered a premium movement in its range at Tianjin/Sea-Gull and is one of a family of movements that include double-bridge open-heart models used by, among others, Timex.

I think it's very good value for the $290 being asked, especially since Sea-Gull has excellent quality control on its in-house watches and uses its best quality picked movements in its own pieces.

AMCH/PR - Alberta Museum of Chinese Horology in Peace River

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses