The Asian Watch Forum function N54_noerror(msg, url, lno) { return true; } //window.onerror = N54_noerror;

AWF Sales and Trading Post.. AWF Resources Forum.. Watch Reviews Forum.. Orient Watches Info Page..

Sea-Gull Watches Info Page.. Watch Collection and Picture Forum.. Universal Currency Converter.... The AWF Cafe...

Chinese Watches Info Page... The AWF Flea Market... Watch Deal References Forum...

Back to the AWF  

MP3 question ............................. >>>

May 22 2011 at 8:32 PM
No score for this post

(Login LES2900)
AWF Approved Poster
from IP address 24.141.131.230

.......... >>> as I know, there are lots a guys here that know about this computer stuff... So, right now, I ran into this little issue: downloaded some music in MP3 format. That`s fine so far. But when I tried to transfer it to the CD I can only fit 80 minutes worth of play - which is the capacity of the CD.
WTF ????
I was under the impression the the MP3 is a compressed audio/data format. I`m not doing this too often, as a matter of fact, I only did this once about 2 years ago but then somehow I managed to fit close to 8 hours of MP3 music on one CD. Does this mean that the music I downloaded now its NOT MP3 ?

I don`t make things. I make things better !

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses