The Asian Watch Forum function N54_noerror(msg, url, lno) { return true; } //window.onerror = N54_noerror;

AWF Sales and Trading Post.. AWF Resources Forum.. Watch Reviews Forum.. Orient Watches Info Page..

Sea-Gull Watches Info Page.. Watch Collection and Picture Forum.. Universal Currency Converter.... The AWF Cafe...

Chinese Watches Info Page... The AWF Flea Market... Watch Deal References Forum...

Back to the AWF  

After over a year in the herd...

June 18 2011 at 2:00 PM
No score for this post

Jeje  (Login Jeje3325)
AWF Approved Poster
from IP address 174.91.246.38

Response to so, Jeje, honest injun, how do you rate the MM as a keeper?...was it worth the cost? nt

I can honestly say that its one heck of a watch. I don't wear it all the time or every day but whenever I put it on, the same quality feeling comes right back. Yes I have been a careful wearer but its in pretty much the same shape it was when I got it. Runs a bit fast, around +10. Still the same, very consistent. I could get it adjusted but the hassle and time it would take are not worth it for me.
Worth the $? Yes totally. I bought used and today I would be able to get back around the same. To me that's a good investment. If bought BNIB maybe not as much but quality got a price. I think those will go up in the future, but what do I know? I'm just a young WIS happy.gif

A keeper? obviously yes. The size is big enough for my 7.5 wrist yet small enough to fit on smaller wrist. A little top heavy on the bracelet, as for on the strap you'll have to ask Dave 'cause I rarely or never wear my watches on straps. Its on my wrist right now and looks sooo classy, one of Seiko's best ever classy yet toolish diver.

The crown is one thing to be careful of. If forced it can easily be stripped IMO. I'm always cautious when I screw it back on.
Ask Dave (again) about the cost and delays (!) but I'm pretty sure you read the posts about that.

Thian, you of all never bulged and tried one? Wow... Maybe its time before they become extinct? Flip a few and go for it my friend hehehe

*Never a waste of time to look at a watch*

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on WatchesCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement