The Asian Watch Forum function N54_noerror(msg, url, lno) { return true; } //window.onerror = N54_noerror;

AWF Sales and Trading Post.. AWF Resources Forum.. Watch Reviews Forum.. Orient Watches Info Page..

Sea-Gull Watches Info Page.. Watch Collection and Picture Forum.. Universal Currency Converter.... The AWF Cafe...

Chinese Watches Info Page... The AWF Flea Market... Watch Deal References Forum...


 Back to the AWF  

OT DUMB computer question..........

June 27 2011 at 1:07 PM
No score for this post

Rene~  (Login time_watcher)
AWF Approved Poster
from IP address


What is the name of the blue SLIDING bar at the bottom of the page called? You know........ the Blue bar that slides back and forth and scrolls the page from side to side so you can view all of the page? I'm trying to make mine smaller so I dont have to scroll in order to read all the text on the page but cant figure out what that bar is called or how to make it smaller.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   

Find more forums on WatchesCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement