The Asian Watch Forum function N54_noerror(msg, url, lno) { return true; } //window.onerror = N54_noerror;

AWF Sales and Trading Post.. AWF Resources Forum.. Watch Reviews Forum.. Orient Watches Info Page..

Sea-Gull Watches Info Page.. Watch Collection and Picture Forum.. Universal Currency Converter.... The AWF Cafe...

Chinese Watches Info Page... The AWF Flea Market... Watch Deal References Forum...

Back to the AWF  

Sssssh... you'll wake everybody up! You're right about the heat.

July 21 2011 at 11:46 PM
No score for this post

Russ Murray  (Login Russie)
AWF Approved Poster
from IP address 64.231.167.221

Response to SLOW WEEK on ALL the various Forums....

I'm on holidays visiting mom & friends in London, ON and as I write this, it's 82F but with the humidity it feels like 97F! Unbelievable. Aside from the extended dust-up on the cafe things are a tad quiet but I nonetheless scored a little coup on the watch front today. It's no big deal really but for years now, I've been trying to source a 2 pce Zulu type 22mm strap in Navy blue. After farting around on the internet whilst mom caught some zzz's this afternon, I stumbled on some posted on eBay and I have to admit, I'm kinda pumped! I gotta get out more....

Russ
[linked image]

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses