The Asian Watch Forum function N54_noerror(msg, url, lno) { return true; } //window.onerror = N54_noerror;

AWF Sales and Trading Post.. AWF Resources Forum.. Watch Reviews Forum.. Orient Watches Info Page..

Sea-Gull Watches Info Page.. Watch Collection and Picture Forum.. Universal Currency Converter.... The AWF Cafe...

Chinese Watches Info Page... The AWF Flea Market... Watch Deal References Forum...

Back to the AWF  

Sorry; but your link only produced this...

September 3 2011 at 12:08 AM
No score for this post

Ancre-Steam  (Login Ancre-Steam)
from IP address 70.70.241.223

Response to for your educational edification :).....

Wikipedia does not have an article with this exact name. Please search for Ellipsis (linguistics in Wikipedia to check for alternative titles or spellings.

I never majored in English but when you state'...my wife's gift...'; I have to assume you are talking about a gift that belongs to your wife. It's no different than saying 'my wife's watch' or 'my wife's crystals' or 'my wife's wishes'...they all belong to her wink.gif

Just having fun with our first and my only language happy.gif

I know what you were saying but if an remedial English speaker gets confused ; how can we expect folks who are ESL to figure it out :-O

------------------------------------------

[linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image]

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses