The Asian Watch Forum function N54_noerror(msg, url, lno) { return true; } //window.onerror = N54_noerror;

AWF Sales and Trading Post.. AWF Resources Forum.. Watch Reviews Forum.. Orient Watches Info Page..

Sea-Gull Watches Info Page.. Watch Collection and Picture Forum.. Universal Currency Converter.... The AWF Cafe...

Chinese Watches Info Page... The AWF Flea Market... Watch Deal References Forum...

Back to the AWF  

In-coming next week............

September 11 2011 at 1:04 PM
No score for this post

Rene~  (Login time_watcher)
AWF Approved Poster
from IP address 71.128.201.200

Not a highly sought after model or rare or scare as a matter of fact but to me this one is a really simple but elegant looking watch for daily wear or could even be for dress if so desired....
[linked image]

I bought it quite awhile ago "semi" working.....semi as it would start and stop and it sat idly waiting it's turn when I had the funds to get it serviced!
A VERY kind and generous SCWF member saw me posting about it a few months ago and offered to either fix it for me for free or replace the movement with a working one of his own!
Finally I got around to sending it to him and he not only installed a good working movement from one of his watches but he also swapped the dial for me as it originally came with a Silver dial and he replaced the Silver with a NOS Charcoal dial and NOS chapter ring! Polished it too for me!
Thank you VERY much AJ for the great work and generosity!
I anxiously look forward to getting it back and wearing it!
Nice size too as for it being a 60s watch it's a very respectable 38mm with 20mm lugs!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses