The Asian Watch Forum function N54_noerror(msg, url, lno) { return true; } //window.onerror = N54_noerror;

AWF Sales and Trading Post.. AWF Resources Forum.. Watch Reviews Forum.. Orient Watches Info Page..

Sea-Gull Watches Info Page.. Watch Collection and Picture Forum.. Universal Currency Converter.... The AWF Cafe...

Chinese Watches Info Page... The AWF Flea Market... Watch Deal References Forum...

Back to the AWF  

WOW! really maddening to read about such terrible service and attitude...

September 24 2011 at 4:35 PM
No score for this post
  (Login thianwong)
Founding Member
from IP address 121.84.175.170

Response to OT Rant - Car Dealers will be the Death of Me...

I may complain about small things here in Japan, but service is not one of them. On the contrary, my last extended warranty checkup was top notch. We drove in my 2007 Nissan compact wagon and sat in the service lounge with a viewing window into the service bay area. The mechanic proceeded to do all the checklist items. Before he started, the wife mentioned to him that I had accidentally backed up and hit a flower bed which popped out the rear red safety reflector and ever so slightly bent the plastic bumper. So, the mechanic inspects the reflector holding hole, checks to see if it will snap back in. It is still loose, he he gets a hot air gun and heats the area up and reforms the area so that the reflector fits neatly in!! Then he heats the yellow plastic bumper around the area to straigthen the surface. No charge!

In 30 minutes all is checked and fine. Then he takes the car through their carwash and cleans the inside front windshield.....tire pressure topped up too......Ahhhhh! then the mechanic returns to us and shows us his checklist. My battery is still good but should be checked come winter. These mechanics 'run' to serve the customer. On the receipt it is asked how the service guy was!.....of course we gave him triple A for effort hehehe!

Rudeness of service is not tolerated here!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on WatchesCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement