Back to the AWF
March Great Inter-Forum Watch Photography Contest!March 11 2012 at 1:12 PM
No score for this post
Axel (Login Axel66)
AWF Approved Poster
from IP address 126.96.36.199
get your cams out for the March contest!
The theme of the contest will be: "Style".
Feel feel to interpret it in any way as long as it is complying with the rules!
Please read carefully through the rules (particularly rule number 6)!
Rule number 7 will still stay disabled.
If you have anything you want to donate as a prize, please contact me under
Here are the rules:
Watch Photography Contest Rules
1. You must submit your entry via e-mail to email@example.com no later than Friday, April 6, 2012.
2. Only one picture can be submitted per person. Take as many pictures as you want, but you can submit only one.
3. Submissions must be saved as jpg file format and NOT exceed 1024 Pixel in height or width and no more than 1MB each. If you do not know how to resize your picture, please enlist a forum member's help.
4. Please leave your identity (your name and your forum username) in the subject header of your e-mail, as well as a reference to the Photography Contest. It should be in your own interest to give a title/name to the picture. If there's no title/name I will try to find a suiting one.
5. Each contests theme is INTENTIONALLY vague, so as to allow room for individual interpretation and creativity.
6. The Watch in your picture must be of a Japanese brand.
7. Unless the theme allows for more, assume that the picture only allows for ONE watch. If the theme requires a specific watch type, such as divers, then use any divers (of Japanese origin) you want. Themes cannot call for specific watch models, since this will restrict entries of people who don't have that particular model.
8. All images posted must be the work of the author posting. Any digitally enhanced work will be accepted providing the original source image(s) is the work of the author.
9. As the forums have people of all ages and different cultural backgrounds. Please keep your pictures appropriate. As a test, just think, if you cant show the picture to a young child without your wife yelling at you, then it probably doesn't belong in the contest participation. The forums existing "no weapons ban" (both for military knives and for firearms) applies to the contest.
10. The last date of submission will be on Friday, April 6, 2012, at 23:59 hours of GMT/UTC - 11:00 hour (as this is the last "time zone" in the world).
11. On the day of the voting, you will only get to make one vote and you cannot vote for your own picture. Please "reply" directly to the voting thread, where the post has listed all the contestants' pictures (with those pictures numbered), with the subject header with the picture number AND if you have more comments, you can type them into the message text. Voting for a winner will take place shortly (a couple of days) after the entry deadline. Anonymous votes will NOT be taken into account The winner will be announced in a separate forum thread after a count of the total of all the votes in every forum.
12. Neither SCWF or PMWF or WUS or AWF guarantees the availability of or is obligated to provide a prize for each monthly contest. Prizes for each monthly contest are donations by forum members and contestants. As such we appreciate your continued involvement and hope that all members can keep the spirit of the contest alive and donate small prizes to make available to the winners of future contests. If we all pay it forward it will make enjoyment that much greater.
Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts. Respond to this message Find more forums on Watches Create your own forum at Network54 Copyright ©
1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved. Terms
of Use Privacy Statement