The Asian Watch Forum function N54_noerror(msg, url, lno) { return true; } //window.onerror = N54_noerror;

AWF Sales and Trading Post.. AWF Resources Forum.. Watch Reviews Forum.. Orient Watches Info Page..

Sea-Gull Watches Info Page.. Watch Collection and Picture Forum.. Universal Currency Converter.... The AWF Cafe...

Chinese Watches Info Page... The AWF Flea Market... Watch Deal References Forum...

Back to the AWF  

EXCELLENT one, Rene~...the dial and strap coordinate nicely! Today this homage>>>>

March 15 2012 at 3:31 PM
No score for this post

EdH  (Login clavin3389)
AWF Approved Poster
from IP address 98.69.141.188

Response to Thursdays watch........

which is my CHARLES HUBERT submariner homage. I've had it 6 years and I paid $57 USD including shipping

AND it came with a LIFETIME WARRANTY! I used the warranty once, when the crown and stem pulled out. I sent it off and it was returned fixed in 2 weeks! It's been "Ticking" along since! Just replaced the battery this week. Keeps PERFECT time against the Atomic clock. (Yes, it's a Quartz)

It has a screw-on case back, as you can see in the pix, as well as a screw-down crown and rated to 330ft WR. It's 39mm wide w/o crown; 43mm w/crown; 20mm lug width; 10mm thick.

It makes a GREAT beater. And since I haven't worn it for quite a while I decided it needed some wrist time.
[linked image]

Thanks for looking!

Photobucket

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on WatchesCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement