The Asian Watch Forum function N54_noerror(msg, url, lno) { return true; } //window.onerror = N54_noerror;

AWF Sales and Trading Post.. AWF Resources Forum.. Watch Reviews Forum.. Orient Watches Info Page..

Sea-Gull Watches Info Page.. Watch Collection and Picture Forum.. Universal Currency Converter.... The AWF Cafe...

Chinese Watches Info Page... The AWF Flea Market... Watch Deal References Forum...

Back to the AWF  

Mars Rover reveals new Martian details...

March 25 2012 at 7:36 PM
No score for this post

Ancre-Steam  (Login Ancre-Steam)
from IP address 70.70.241.223

These photos fresh in from Mars Explorer Opportunity...
[linked image]

A high profile area on the side of the Gustav crater has posed some problems for scientists. This photo definitely shows the facial features and muzzle of a Pug!

[linked image]
This shot captures 'Lucy' in high detail; but wait...

[linked image]
It's not Lucy at all...rather a very good likeness of Jesus as captured in the Shroud of Turin!
This is definitely conclusive evidence that Jesus did exist and the cauliflower eyebrow shows how badly he was beaten when he only served up 'house red' at the last supper!

Let the nay-sayers try to disprove this latest evidence!

All joking aside; I couldn't help sharing these shots of a piece of paper with sun light directly behind it. The hills and valleys are just the affects that my eraser caused to the paper.
I thought it was cool...hope you enjoyed wink.gif

------------------------------------------

[linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image]

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses