The Asian Watch Forum function N54_noerror(msg, url, lno) { return true; } //window.onerror = N54_noerror;

AWF Sales and Trading Post.. AWF Resources Forum.. Watch Reviews Forum.. Orient Watches Info Page..

Sea-Gull Watches Info Page.. Watch Collection and Picture Forum.. Universal Currency Converter.... The AWF Cafe...

Chinese Watches Info Page... The AWF Flea Market... Watch Deal References Forum...

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to the AWF  

Mark & the forum....Thanks for lastnight's explanation

May 30 2009 at 1:20 AM
No score for this post

(Login Poseidon-Jim)
Known Troll And Troublemaker. Banned from AWF, SCWF, MWF, Seikoholics and now WUS
from IP address 172.131.186.67

about the invite.

I saw your replies telling me it was just a laughing joke someone played & nothing to be upset about.

I'm not & I just hope it was okay to come over, I sure didnt mean any harm by doing so.

Nice large forum & alot of work was spent putting it togther-

Thanks & I'm not looking for any trouble, so be gentle please, it's been a hectic month!

Jimmy

This message has been edited by Poseidon-Jim from IP address 172.131.186.67 on May 30, 2009 1:36 AM

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login TimPatrick2001)

Didn't ruffle any of my feathers Jimmy. I'm not wired that way. nt.

No score for this post
May 30 2009, 1:25 AM 

[linked image] [linked image] Oh My God!!!...... It's TimothyPatrick !!.....Eeeep!.... [linked image]

(Login Poseidon-Jim)
Known Troll And Troublemaker. Banned from AWF, SCWF, MWF, Seikoholics and now WUS

Thanks Tim...I didn't think it would, so good show!

No score for this post
May 30 2009, 1:35 AM 

Thanks & long time no see.

Hows the north country?

JIm

(Login TimPatrick2001)

north country...

No score for this post
May 30 2009, 1:46 AM 

[linked image]
same old.

[linked image] [linked image] Oh My God!!!...... It's TimothyPatrick !!.....Eeeep!.... [linked image]

(Login Raven_Loon)

Ya pay all them property taxes and they still take till summer...

No score for this post
May 30 2009, 1:49 AM 

to drain your street wink.gif

-------------------------------------------
[linked image]

badern
(Login badern)
Resident Tuna Enthusiast

So Chief....

No score for this post
May 30 2009, 1:50 AM 

have been wondering - what does your name mean? (if it means anything happy.gif )

(Login TimPatrick2001)

here goes....

No score for this post
May 30 2009, 1:57 AM 

a blend of my favourite lakes and rivers in my area

Kenogamissi Lake
Tatachikipika River (red sucker river) .. lots of rapids and waterfalls. Not runable in the spring.
Matachawan river and lake.

Kenogamissitatachikipekawan

btw, there are over 50 lakes up here, some say over a hundred, that have no name and no one has ever been able to get to them because of the bogs and swamps and muskeg and they are too small to land a plane in.

badern
(Login badern)
Resident Tuna Enthusiast

Nice to see you hear Jimmy....

No score for this post
May 30 2009, 1:25 AM 

Just read your email last night and still pondering over it.

Hope you are well buddy. Hang in there mate. happy.gif

(Login Poseidon-Jim)

Thanks Badern...good to see you too

No score for this post
May 30 2009, 1:33 AM 

Take your time to reply, it's okay mate-

Jimmy

(Login Poseidon-Jim)

I'm going to take Tims advice & look the forum over well if thats okay?

No score for this post
May 30 2009, 1:38 AM 

Appreciate it if thats okay by you-

Sorry, forgot which one of you said to take a good look around here?

I will be looking at the post's and appreciate it.

Jimmy

This message has been edited by Poseidon-Jim from IP address 172.131.186.67 on May 30, 2009 1:46 AM

badern
(Login badern)
Resident Tuna Enthusiast

Take you time to look around Jimmy. I am newbie here as well :) nt

No score for this post
May 30 2009, 1:46 AM 

k

(Login Raven_Loon)

Look all you want...there is a lot of fun stuff here that...

No score for this post
May 30 2009, 1:51 AM 

you should enjoy. This pad is pretty laid back happy.gif

-------------------------------------------
[linked image]

(Login TimPatrick2001)

ya, it's more of an insane asylum than a watch forum at times..

No score for this post
May 30 2009, 2:01 AM 

some of the funniest you will ever read in a watch forum. Some like it narrow focused and strict, I like it better this way, this forum scratches an itch for a lot of people and fills a nitch (sp).

(Login spring-diver)
Muff Diver

+1 This place is insainly funny at times :) nt

No score for this post
May 30 2009, 5:47 PM 

(Login RatBob44)
AWF Approved Poster

I wandered in here

No score for this post
May 30 2009, 10:00 PM 

by accident a while ago, and was impressed by the laid back, no stress attitude evident here. Much more mellow than a few other places I've been recently. Not looking to dig in any Open sores, as it were, but you all know where I'm coming from, I think.

MikeyT
In the Thumb of Michigan

(Login RatBob44)
AWF Approved Poster

Well, I opened

No score for this post
May 31 2009, 9:04 AM 

my mouth. This morning the fustercluck is here, as well.

MikeyT
In the Thumb of Michigan

(Login philsinclair)
AWF Approved Poster

Look around

No score for this post
May 30 2009, 4:36 AM 

Hi. Just watch out for that bus Zoodles mentioned. Cheers Phil

(Login Poseidon-Jim)

lol, As long as I don't get hit or blindsided by that Greyhound Bus, I'll look around

No score for this post
May 30 2009, 11:42 PM 

and feel safe I suppose.

Thanks-
Jimmy

(Login spring-diver)
Muff Diver

Hey Jimmy, come and hang out... loads of fun!!!! :) nt

No score for this post
May 30 2009, 5:50 PM 

wink.gif

boomtown
(Login saykobro)
Founding Member

Poesighdone Gem, eh. A blast from the past. Yeah, it is funny here allright. There are

No score for this post
May 30 2009, 10:14 PM 

guys here funnier than me. Can you believe it?? Especially Yeti Timmy and Raving Looney and Zoodoodles. Jimmy, I do not think that anyone from the AWF baited you over here to fillet you. These guys are easy and laid back and kind and good humored. Just be completely honest, open, and good hearted (and of course "keep your nose clean") and all will be well.

Boomtown aka poywatch & saykobro
Watch Agent 007--Licensed to kill time
Education:BS WIS
University: Watch Amata U.
Fraternity: Alpha Zuan Omega

(Login Poseidon-Jim)

Thats good advice taken & appreciated Masterpoy!..."solidarity"

No score for this post
May 30 2009, 11:38 PM 

Always was a good thing to have with others!

Thanks for the easy going gesture,
Jimmy

Current Topic - Mark & the forum....Thanks for lastnight's explanation
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to the AWF  
Find more forums on WatchesCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement