The Asian Watch Forum function N54_noerror(msg, url, lno) { return true; } //window.onerror = N54_noerror;

AWF Sales and Trading Post.. AWF Resources Forum.. Watch Reviews Forum.. Orient Watches Info Page..

Sea-Gull Watches Info Page.. Watch Collection and Picture Forum.. Universal Currency Converter.... The AWF Cafe...

Chinese Watches Info Page... The AWF Flea Market... Watch Deal References Forum...

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to the AWF  

Not my style, but Artron autos are down to SIX BUCKS at my local Wally-Mart

May 30 2009 at 3:59 AM
No score for this post
AlbertaTime  (Login AlbertaTime)
Curator: AMCH
from IP address 75.159.93.241

They're tonneau style...but still, a reasonably dependable automatic movement (I hope my Canadian colleague, Monsieur Loon, doesn't mind me borrowing his beautiful pic) for SIX bucks?!?!??!

[linked image]

and they have a Nanning movement and a see-through caseback...

Maybe I gotta get one, just CUZ I can...for Ma or Pa Steritty, even if i don't wear it.

SIX BUCKS?!??!?!?!?

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Phil Sinclair
(Login philsinclair)
AWF Approved Poster

6 Bucks

No score for this post
May 30 2009, 4:32 AM 

Hi. If you get one,please get one for me as well. I will send the dough. Cheers Phil

AlbertaTime
(Login AlbertaTime)

Sure, Il'll be happy to, but be warned Phil...they aren't...

No score for this post
May 30 2009, 5:10 AM 

...shall we say "a quality build" where the case is concerned happy.gif...it's a very inexpensive plating.

That doesn't mean I don't think they're a great deal at $6.00...I do, but they are what they are happy.gif

There were 4 left when I checked today. I'll drop by tomorrow and get back to you. Email me.

AlbertaTime
(Login AlbertaTime)

Phil: I gotcha one :-)...

No score for this post
May 30 2009, 3:11 PM 

I got one for myself (couldn't resist), and one for you (exactly like the one pictured earlier in the thread)...and now my local Wally-Mart is out of 'em, too. Last two in the store.

[linked image]

Rollickin' good fun happy.gif

Phil Sinclair
(Login philsinclair)
AWF Approved Poster

I got one

No score for this post
May 31 2009, 6:39 AM 

Hi Mate. Thanks so much. Just shows how good the system works. Email sent. Cheers Phil

Raven Loon
(Login Raven_Loon)

That's a pity...my local Walmarts have long since sold them all out...

No score for this post
May 30 2009, 10:38 AM 

partly due to my no doubt wink.gif
No problem with the pic; use it as you see fit happy.gif

-------------------------------------------
[linked image]

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to the AWF